Friday, April 17, 2009

My stockpiling efforts

Just to give you a visual on what coupons can do for you, here are some pictures of my current stockpile. The shelves and drawers are packed full, and these pictures don't even include food, diapers, wipes, makeup, and items stashed in random closets and cabinets in our home. We have also used tons of stuff ourselves and given plenty to friends and family, which is the best part of couponing.


This is my basement "store," and almost everything you see was 100% FREE, and many of these items were moneymakers. Not everything I stockpile is free (for example, the Electrasol was $.49 a box, but we will use it and I paid for them with Extra Bucks anyway, so it was definitely worth it), but if you added everything up, I definitely made a profit overall on these items. I also plan to sell a lot of my stash at a yard sale this spring, which equals more profit for me.

There are couponers out there who have MUCH larger stockpiles than I do, but I don't have the time to shop anymore than I already do! If this is the first post you have seen on this blog, I hope these pictures get you excited about couponing and stockpiling. The economy is awful right now, so why not get a bunch of FREE stuff for your family and maybe make a little profit on top? I know some of my posts have a lot of information in them, and it can be overwhelming at first, but once you get started, you could very well become addicted to couponing--take it from someone who knows.

No comments:

Post a Comment